Looking Back at 2022
Twenty-twenty-two is coming to a close in several hours. The year went by swiftly, yet there were moments of steadiness. Nevertheless, it was a good balance.
I hope 2022 was an excellent year for you…
A lot has happened this year. I’m proud to have recognized and experienced many milestones, growth, revelations, and discoveries about, around, and within myself. I don’t have any regrets about my decisions this year in how I lived my life, which is what I want to strive for every day.
I have so many people to thank. They’ve loved, supported, and encouraged me throughout this fluid year. I am so grateful. Thank you!
Top Seven in 2022
Here are the seven highlights of 2022:
- Living life with NO regrets.
- Relaunching Foodnista Soul and recreating a platform of inspiration and motivation.
- Practicing self-care every day.
- Connecting with people and making a difference.
- Being more conscious of my health.
- Knowing my limits in what I can and cannot manage.
- Graduating culinary school.
A New Year Awaits!
I’m looking forward to what 2023, the year of the rabbit, will bring. This is OUR year, Bunnies (ME included!), which begins on Sunday, 22nd January. LET’S GET IT!
Be on the lookout for a post about the year of the rabbit in the next few weeks.
Finally, I wish all of you the BEST.YEAR.YET! Keep believing and striving towards your goals, and never give up! Be hopeful and grateful, and receive all that life brings your way! Happy New Year!