Happy Joy! It’s Culinarians Day!
Culinarians Day Celebrated!
Culinary professionals are recognized on the 25th of July in honor of Culinarians Day. It’s also a day of celebration for anyone who loves to cook.
I’ve always subconsciously felt that the culinary profession was challenging. But it wasn’t brought to the forefront until being in the field and doing the physically taxing work. It’s complicated and stressful at times, but I enjoy it nonetheless. It’s rewarding when I get to share my finished dishes with others. I’m blessed to be part of this profession.
I respect the full and part-time culinary professionals who work tirelessly to make ends meet and provide delicious, excellent-quality food to customers. It’s remarkable and greatly appreciated.
My favorite chef, you know who you are, is one individual I admire and respect. He is one of the most hard-working culinary professionals I’ve ever met. I have so much regard for him.
Seven Activities to Celebrate Culinarians Day
- Write a thank-you note to family and friends with a love for cooking.
- Send a gift of appreciation.
- Cook for your loved ones, including the household’s cook.
- Celebrate at a restaurant. (That’s what I did last night)
- Watch a cooking show and be inspired to make something new.
- Film your own cooking show.
- Create a cookbook and share them with loved ones.