2023 Thankful Challenge- Day 10 of 30
Practice mindfulness meditation.
- Choose a peaceful environment to sit or lie down where you won’t be easily distracted.
- Close your eyes.
- Be mindful of your breath’s sensation as it goes in and out. Breathe naturally.
- Your mind may wander. It’s normal. When it does, gently bring your focus back to your breath.
- Notice the physical sensations, sounds, and thoughts that arise without attachment or judgment. Observe and let them pass.
- Start slow. Begin meditating for 1-5 minutes. Gradually increase the duration as you become more comfortable with the practice.
- Make this part of your daily practice and experience the wonders and positive benefits of mindful meditation.
Here are seven apps that have been beneficial in my daily practice.
- Insight Timer
- Spotify (so many playlists on meditation)
- The Anxiety Coaches Podcast
- The Breathwork Club
Revisit Day Ten of 2022’s Thankful Challenge.