2023 New Year’s Resolutions
An Annual Tradition
Every year I create New Year’s resolutions for myself. However, this year will be slightly different. I will list 23 quotes to live by in 2023.
Quotes are compelling and can be made into a daily mantra in our lives if we choose. I want these powerful quotes to guide, inspire, and motivate us throughout 2023.
Here are the 23 quotes I want to live by in the new year.
- “YOLO!”- Alex Stewart, friend
- “Don’t stop until you’re proud.”- Unknown
- “You need to struggle now with your loved ones so that they don’t struggle when you’re gone.”- Dr. Iggy Frome, New Amsterdam
- “Your purpose should be greater than your adversities.”- Rory Vaden, Brand Builders Group
- “Let go and let God.”- Wenda Namocot, friend
- “…So, take risks. Make the big moves, even if they’re small moves. Forge ahead with your lives in any and every direction that moves you… I’m asking you to be fearless.”- Rebecca Pearson, This Is Us
- “Be the best version of yourself.”- Brian Okumura, family shaman
- “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you; it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.”- Pastor Joel Osteen, Senior Pastor of Lakewood Church, Houston, TX
- “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you.”- Matthew 7:7 NIV
- “We choose to go to the moon and do these other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard.”- John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”- Maya Angelou
- “One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.”- Gerard Way
- “Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.”– C.S. Lewis
- “If you don’t turn your life into a story, you just become a part of someone else’s story.”- Terry Pratchett
- “Life isn’t about getting and having; it’s about giving and being.”- Kevin Kruse
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”- Steve Jobs
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”- Henry David Thoreau
- “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.”- Theodore Roosevelt
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.”- Helen Keller
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.”- Lao Tzu
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.”- Maya Angelou
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”- Les Brown
- “What do you want?”- Dr. Chad Sato, energy chiropractor
New Year’s Wishes!
Wishing you and yours a new year filled with joy, hope, peace, good health, financial success, and abundant blessings. Live life! Don’t hold back!