2022 Thankful Challenge- Day 9 of 30
An Annual Tradition…
Since 2018, I’ve established an annual thankful challenge. Throughout November, I will openly share what I’m grateful for. I invite you to participate and join the fun!
What seven acts of kindness did you do for someone today?
- Wished someone a great day.
- Helped a client get connected to services to maintain their independence at home.
- Helped a family member with a household task.
- Listened to a good friend vent.
- Complimented on a colleague’s outfit.
- Smiled at a store clerk.
- Held the door open for someone.