2022 Thankful Challenge- Day 4 of 30
An Annual Tradition…
Since 2018, I’ve established an annual thankful challenge. Throughout November, I will openly share what I’m grateful for. I invite you to participate and join the fun!
Name seven traditions you’re grateful for.
- Eating ōzoni (Japanese mochi soup) on New Year’s Day.
- Spending time with family, eating traditional foods that bring good luck for the new year, and playing fireworks on New Year’s Eve.
- Creating a new thankful challenge every November.
- Holiday shopping, wrapping, and Christmas music festivities.
- Baking my revamped famous peanut butter butter cookies in December.
- Setting goals for the new year.
- Wearing festive earrings and accessories during Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.