2022 Thankful Challenge- Day 25 of 30
An Annual Tradition…
Since 2018, I’ve established an annual thankful challenge. Throughout November, I will openly share what I’m grateful for. I invite you to participate and join the fun!
Please visit my social media platforms on Facebook and Instagram, as well as this platform from the 1st-30th for the daily gratitude question of the day.
Name seven traits that could make the world a better place.
- Stop judging others before understanding their story.
- Stop comparing yourself to others. You are running your own race. No one else.
- Cultivate more love for others.
- Forgive often. For yourself.
- Take deep breaths.
- Express gratitude in everything, even the unfortunate. Everything has a lesson to teach us.
- Be kind.