2022 Thankful Challenge- Day 16 of 30
An Annual Tradition…
Since 2018, I’ve established an annual thankful challenge. Throughout November, I will openly share what I’m grateful for. I invite you to participate and join the fun!
What are seven quotes that move you?
- “Your purpose should be greater than your adversities.”- Rory Vaden, NYT Bestselling Author
- “You need to struggle now with your loved one so that they don’t struggle when you’re gone.”- Dr. Iggy Frome, New Amsterdam
- “Let go and let God.”- Wenda Namocot, a close friend
- “…So, take risks. Make the big moves, even if they’re small moves. Forge ahead with your lives in any and every direction that moves you… And I’m asking you to be fearless.”- Rebecca Pearson, This Is Us
- “Be the best version of yourself.”- Brian Okumura, family shaman
- “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.”- Pastor Joel Osteen, Senior Pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, TX
- “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”- Matthew 7:7 NIV