Merry Christmas, All!! Have a wonderful day!!
Yesterday, I made holly cornflake cookies for our Christmas celebrations. It’s one of my favorite cookies during this favorite time of year. It’s also very simple to make- does not require any baking!!
Here’s what you need to make your own holly cookies:
- 1 1/2 teaspoon green food coloring
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups corn flakes cereal
- 1/2 cup butter (I used unsalted)
- One bag of marshmallow
- Red candy (for berries) (I used M&Ms)
- On low heat, melt food coloring, vanilla extract, butter, and marshmallows until smooth.
- Slowly add the cereal after.
- Drip spoonfuls on wax paper and decorate with red candy.
- Set aside to cool.
Enjoy and happy “baking!”
Please send your emails to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Mele Kalikimaka! Aloha!